middle devops for a department store company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps with 2+ years of production experience with setting up CI/CD process for .NET applications using GitLab CI pipelines to join our team.
The customer is an American luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 2+ years of production experience with setting up CI/CD process for .NET applications using GitLab CI pipelines
- Experience in Lean/Agile frameworks such as Scrum
- Positive, "can-do" attitude, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to work with Automated Testing framework to cover code with tests
- Demonstrated ability to produce well-written and succinct technical analysis and documentation to stakeholders in the development and product management
- Understanding of retail business domain
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.