middle devops for a petrochemical company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle DevOps to join our global team.
The customer is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in England. It is one of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues.
- Participate in the full software life cycle from requirements, design, code, to test
- Update Yocto recipes for custom Debian build with integrated AOS runtime
- Support the delivery activities of Firmware updates: CentOS -> Debian + AOS
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Experience working with Linux, networked systems and databases required
- Experience with the following is preferred: gRPC, protobufs, REST/Open API, Linux/system, and K8s or other container managers
- Experience with CI/CD using Gitlab (Preferred), Jenkins, Maven, or other CI/CD tools
- Experience with Cloud Computing/DevOps tools: Docker
- Experience with microservices or similar architectures
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM) engineering environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, collaborative skills, and cross-functional interface skills
- Ability to solve problems by identifying root causes, analyzing possible solutions, and taking appropriate action
- Yocto Project
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.