middle dynamics crm developer
We're looking for a remote Middle Dynamics CRM Developer to join an engagement to build a .NET portal that connects and interacts with Dynamics CRM. This role also can be covered with a strong .NET developer with MVC notions, and who is open to change to Dynamics CRM.
Our Customer is an independent expert in assurance and risk management with six areas of business: maritime, energy systems, digital solutions, supply chain, product assurance, and business assurance.
- Customization of the product to meet the needs of the customer based on the specifications
- Integration of the solution with the customer’s legacy databases and systems
- Implement add-ons and code from third parties
- Initial test of the developed functionality
- Data migration development and testing
- Creation and configuring apps (model-driven, canvas app)
- Creation and managing processes (workflows, business rules, business process flow)
- Modification of an existing data model, import and export data
- Creation, configuring, and maintenance of Microsoft Flows
- Managing environments
- Managing applications
- Performing system administration
- Migration of data and objects from legacy and external systems
- Integration of Power Platform with other systems
- Minimum of 2 years Dynamics 365 experience
- Strong hands-on experience of designing, developing and deploying functionality in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Azure functions knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certification is preferred
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.