go to search
middle environments support engineer for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Environments Support Engineer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Environments Support Engineer to join our team.
- Daily L2 support of EPAM internal applications and services (Service Requests and Incidents)
- Solving environment issues (malfunctions and performance issues), incidents from monitoring systems, employees
- Deployment new builds of services / applications / infrastructure (enabling) services
- Work on environment optimization and improvement
- Automate routine tasks
- Update configurations (upgrades, patching)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities in web server architecture applications (Apache/Nginx -> Web Server -> Database)
- Experience as a system administrator in a hybrid Windows/Linux/Cloud enterprise environment (common commands for troubleshooting and maintenance of servers)
- General knowledge of SQL DB administration (possibility to write simple queries, create dumps of tables)
- Understanding scripting Bash, CMD
- English B2 and above
- Understanding how to install/configure Tomcat/Apache/Nginx
- Basic networking knowledge
nice to have
- Windows Administration
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.