middle flutter developer for grocery retailer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Flutter Developer with 2+ years of software development experience and at least 3 years of experience in Flutter development to join our team.
The client is the biggest grocery retailer in the Netherlands. The stores are full-service markets (as opposed to discounters), known for their focus on quality stores and products.
We are looking for Hippo CMS Developer for Platform rebuild, who is able to communicate with customer on daily basis.
- Develop Mobile Application using Flutter framework
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to mobile development
- Work independently and use the creative mind to come up with new Flutter solutions
- Write unit-, widget- and integration tests to validate these solutions
- Contribute to optimize processes and the continuous improvement of our product(s)
- Understand what new tools or frameworks, or how changes in the language or new features in the SDK can help improve the product
- Work closely with the other Developers, Testers, and the Product Owner
- Must have at least 1 years of experience in Flutter development
- Proven experience in both mobile development and API integration
- Have proficient experience working with version control (e.g., Git, Bitbucket)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Knowledge of major state management approaches (BLoC, Provider, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience on SOLID principles, clean architecture and unit/widget, and integration testing
- Outstanding command of English
nice to have
- Ability to organize communication between Flutter code and native platform
- A communicative personality with the ability to motivate and inspire people