middle front-end developer for an automotive company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Front-End Developer to join the global team.
aThe customer is a German multinational automotive corporation. It is one of the world's leading car and truck manufacturers.
- Takeover of an existing frontend application
- Technical design and development of a client application based on Angular 10
- Understand the business domain and work closely with business stakeholders
- Bugfixing and improvement of FrontEnd based on user feedback
- 2+ years of Front-End Development experience
- Experience with Typescript, Angular (10), NPM, Jasmine, Karma, CSS, JSON
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications (Frontend)
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD), clean code, etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.