go to search
middle front-end developer for an automotive company
Front-End Development, Angular, Jasmine, Karma, NPM, Test-Driven Development, TypeScript, Scrum
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Front-End Developer for an Automotive Company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Front-End Developer to join the global team.
aThe customer is a German multinational automotive corporation. It is one of the world's leading car and truck manufacturers.
- Takeover of an existing frontend application
- Technical design and development of a client application based on Angular 10
- Understand the business domain and work closely with business stakeholders
- Bugfixing and improvement of FrontEnd based on user feedback
- 2+ years of Front-End Development experience
- Experience with Typescript, Angular (10), NPM, Jasmine, Karma, CSS, JSON
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications (Frontend)
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD), clean code, etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.