middle front-end software engineer for an automotive company
We're looking for a remote Middle Front-End Software Engineer with strong experience in JS/CSS/HTML and knowledge of React to join our team.
The customer is an international multibrand company which includes auto auctions and wholesale services, financial services, media, and software. It is the only company in the world that offers a complete set of solutions for the automotive dealer - from inventory and marketing to sales and service.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a Front-End Software Engineer (or similar) role
- Strong communications skills
- Strong experience in JS/CSS/HTML
- Knowledge of React
- Ability to work in an active agile environment
- English level proficiency B1
- Some experience with Optimizely
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.