middle functional tester
We are seeking a remote Middle Functional Tester to join our team.
As a Functional Tester, you will be responsible for validating functional analysis documentation, producing high-quality test cases, performing in-sprint and regression testing, and ensuring that key issues detected are properly documented. You will also be responsible for possessing excellent analytical skills when working on a product with complex logic and requirements of varying levels of quality.
- Validate functional analysis documentation and UI designs
- Produce high-quality test cases
- Provide in-sprint and regression testing process
- Ensure key issues detected are documented, flagged, communicated and handed over to the appropriate function to resolve
- Prioritize test cases based on risk analysis and update test cases based on discovered defects
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in functional testing
- Experience with JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence and qTest
- Proficiency in SQL/HABRIS, SOAP UI, and Postman
- Experience with testing responsive web, back-end services (REST APIs)
- B2+ English level proficiency
nice to have
- Familiarity with DAM (Cloudinary) and ContentStack
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to client needs
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.