middle functional tester
We are looking for a remote Middle Functional Tester to join our team.
Your job is to validate functional analysis documentation and UI designs, produce high-quality test cases, execute in-sprint and regression testing, and ensure key issues detected are appropriately documented.
- Validate functional analysis documentation and UI designs
- Produce high-quality test cases as part of sprint testing
- Execute in-sprint and regression testing
- Ensure key issues detected are appropriately documented, flagged, communicated and handed over to the appropriate function to resolve in a timely manner
- Prioritize test cases based on risk analysis and update test cases based on discovered defects
- 2+ years of relevant experience in functional testing
- Experience using JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence, qTest
- Proficient in SQL/HABRIS, SOAP UI, and Postman
- Experience with testing responsive web, back-end services (REST APIs)
- Ability to work with the other team members (especially development team) to detect, analyze and correct software bugs
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with DAM (Cloudinary) and ContentStack
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with an analytical mindset
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing client needs
- Ability to work without supervision and take leadership over complicated tasks
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.