go to search
middle functional tester for retail company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle Functional Tester for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Functional Tester to join our team.
The customer is an American manufacturing company that predominantly sells audio equipment.
- Work as a part of a functional team with full involvement in the development process at all stages
- Smoke/Regression testing, exploratory testing, and feature verification (functional testing, DB, and logs checks)
- Substituting QA lead in case of absence
- Raising questions and possible issues regarding the functionality of the application
- Analyzing requirements, communication with BA
- Be proactive as a team member, be fully responsible for product quality, issue identification, and working with a large amount of data
- Participation in daily team meetings, in grooming and pre-grooming sessions
- Updating project documentation.
- Review, update and prepare test cases for automation according to priorities, analyzing failed automation test cases
- Resolving possible issues during work such as: failing builds, creating Jira tickets for the DevOps team, other blockers
- 3+ years professional experience as a QA Engineer
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce CMS skill
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies
- Basic knowledge of one or several programming/scripting languages
- Experience in working in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Good communication skills
nice to have
- Experience working in Zephyr or a similar test management system
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals