middle go language developer for a cyber security company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Go Language Developer to join our team.
The customer provides a platform for monitoring and diagnosing for SaaS.
- Develop and deliver new product
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Play a pivotal role in building high-performing, large scale distributed software systems and applications
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal teams during design and code reviews
- Collaborate, communicate and reach across Dev, QA, Ops and other cross-functional teams
- 2+ years of experience as a Go Language Developer
- Strong GoLang programming skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, relational database design, and querying concepts
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and software design
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of these operating systems: Linux, macOS, Windows
- Experience in developing and integrating with REST Services
- Working knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience in conducting code reviews
- Experience working with GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience working with Postgresql, MySQL, SQLite etc.
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- B2+ level of English
- Familiarity with and understanding of NoSQL database constructs
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.