middle java back end developer
We are looking for a talented Middle Java Back End Developer to join our remote team.
As a Middle Java Back End Developer, you will contribute to the development and maintenance of Java-based applications, collaborate with the team on architectural decisions. If you have a strong foundation in Java development, a passion for software engineering, and a desire to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- Participating in the design, development, and testing of Java-based applications
- Collaborating with senior developers to implement software solutions that meet project requirements
- Assisting in the deployment and maintenance of microservices using Docker and Kubernetes
- Supporting database management tasks using PostgreSQL
- Assisting in the integration of Elasticsearch for search functionality
- Contributing to Kafka streaming and connector tasks
- Assisting in the configuration and management of Jenkins for continuous integration
- Proficiency in Java development, including knowledge of Java frameworks and libraries
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Java development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Elasticsearch, Kafka Streaming and Connect, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Spring Boot
- Good command of English (B2+) for effective communication within the team
- Experience with project collaboration and a willingness to participate in customer interviews
- Ability to work remotely, demonstrating strong time management and self-motivation skills
nice to have
- Knowledge of Ruby Web Development is a plus
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.