go to search
middle java backend developer for software company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle Java Backend Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Backend Developer to join our team.
- You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build a scalable and high-performance breakthrough platform that will be leveraged by our external customers to build paradigm shifting applications and solutions
- You must have a solid understanding of Front End Web technologies, have a history of building successful Web-based solutions, and take mock-ups to implementation. This role requires that you are a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You'll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience implementing and integrating with 3rd party software through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Highly experienced in Java
- Understanding of applications security
- Familiar with Git or other version control systems
- Excellent English communication skills & experience in client-facing communications (developers communicate with stakeholders directly)
- Self-management and strong prioritization skills
- Capability to work in agile environment without direct supervision
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing). Passion for code
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals