middle java developer
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Java Developer with 2+ years of experience in Java to join our team.
- Code Development and Implementation: investigate the new technology or solution according to the new requirements; implement the solution according to the specification provided by the architect; find the best way or solution to resolve the problem or issue
- Adding New Features: develop software solutions by studying information needs; add new features into the service; do the code change, code review, unit test, and integration test on the change
- Bug fixing: provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues; debug the software code, fix the bugs found in the service; do the code change, code review, unit test, and integration test on the change
- Doing Integration testing with the QA team; developing an integration test script of service with the QA team; running the test script and generating test results for the QA team
- Micro-service Maintenance: guarantee the availability of the whole service; monitor the health of the micro-service; recover the micro-service if necessary
- 2+ years of experience as a Java Developer is required
- Major in computer science, information technology, or related discipline
- Good coding ability on Java 8 is required; experience in Python 2 or 3 is a big advantage
- Experience on Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, or Linux shell is a big advantage
- Management experience on Docker, Kubernetes, or Linux is preferred
- Experience in the development of AWS service is a big advantage
- Easy to communicate and rapid reaction on the customer service
- When urgent issues happen, can work under pressure
- Working with passion and strong learning ability; can find the solution for the issue independently
- Good communication in English: listening, reading, and writing skills are required
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.