middle java developer for a healthcare company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations.
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Strong core java knowledge
- Basic understanding of big data stack (hadoop, map reduce, crunch, hue)
- Google guice as DI framework
- Good understanding of unit test frameworks: junit, mockito, powermock
- Good understanding of maven and project lifecycle
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Spring Boot
- Spring MVC
- Spring Data
- Spring Cloud
- Spring Cloud Streams
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.