go to search
middle java developer for a hospitality services company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Java Developer for a Hospitality services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer for a Hospitality services company for our team.
To support customer’s position as the world’s leading food tech platform, the customer seeks to develop new food ordering application and to update its web presence.
- Replacing current application on iPhone and Android, retaining parity with current app and introducing key new features;
- Creating a Service Layer that will sit between all providers and the customer’s digital experiences;
- Updating to current website,
- Developing new features and components;
- Liaising with QA team;
- Partnering with SA and Product team.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Java development;
- English level B2+;
- Experience with Spring Boot, Git, Docker.
nice to have
- Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure,
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.