middle java developer for a publishing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to become a part of the global team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Maintenance of existing content delivery pipelines, conversion plans and tools
- Edit XSL files by using Putty, WinSCP, some IDE
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with XML\XSLT\XPath
- Experience with DTD (XMLSchema)
- Knowledge of Semantic Web (RDF, SKOS, SPARQL, Apache Jena)
- Knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS
- Knowledge of Apache Ant, Apache Maven
- Understanding of JSON
- Understanding of Velocity Macro templates
- Understanding of SVN / GIT / CVS version control systems
- Minimal Linux knowledge
- Some SQL knowledge
- Ability to use Putty, WinSCP
- Ability to use "Telerik Fiddler Web Debugger"
- Fast-learner who doesn't require much supervision
- High motivation in building long-term relationships
- Knowledge of DOM/SAX parsers
- Understanding of Apache FOP
- Understanding of PD4ML
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.