middle java developer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join the global team.
The customer is a Belgian-Dutch grocery retail company. Its business format includes supermarkets, convenience stores, hypermarkets, online grocery, online non-food, drugstores, and liquor stores.
- Contracts design and documentation according to industry standards and agreed guidelines
- Implementation of REST API in Java/Kotlin using Spring and other open-source frameworks
- Testing using REST-assured or other open-source testing frameworks including performance testing
- Enablement of REST API through Soring Cloud Gateway
- Deployment and monitoring
- 2+ years of Experience with Java
- Solid experience with Kotlin
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of IoC/Dependency Injection
- Familiarity with Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Integration, and Spring API Gateway
- Experience with REST API testing and development
- Experience with Azure infrastructure
- Familiarity with Jporifler and Gatling
- Familiarity with Linux basic commands like grep, cat, more/less, etc.
- Good team player with sufficient communication skills
- Open-minded, eager, and able to learn fast if needed
- Good level of self-organization
- Good understanding of Testing Layers (Pyramid) specifically and all the EngX best practices in general
- Solid knowledge in core software engineering patterns and approaches
- Good understanding & hands-on experience in building micro-services on Java Stack
- Experience in and willingness to work in an Agile (Scrum) environment
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.