go to search
middle java developer for a software company
Java, Amazon Web Services, Core Java Development, JUnit
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Java Developer for a Software company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer for a Software company for our team.
The customer is a world leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Prove capability of proposed architecture to process 10k of data updates per second performing dozens of complex calculations on millions items;
- Work together with architects on solution design and implementation;
- Deal with high-load caching, dynamic lineage, in-memory data grids and other things.
- 2+ years of software development experience (Java);
- English level B2+;
- Strong in object-oriented design principles and functional programming;
- In-depth knowledge of the Java concurrency framework;
- A very strong command of data structures and algorithms, plus how the Java collections framework uses them;
- Sound knowledge of concepts like exception handling, garbage collection, and generics;
- Experience in writing JUnit test cases;
- Hands-on experience with Lambdas and streams;
- Good command over any well-known IDE like IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans, etc.;
- Experience in using build tools like Maven and Ant;
- Experience developing applications in capital markets firms or financial institutions;
- Experience developing systems that can scale to large amounts of data;
- Experience working in Agile Scrum;
- Experience working on a globally distributed team.
nice to have
- Knowledge of Algorithms & Data structures;
- Experience with Apache Flink.
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.