middle java developer for a travel company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join the global team.
The customer is an online travel agency and metasearch engine that helps book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruise ships, and vacation packages.
- Write code, cover it with unit, component, integration tests
- Contibute to CI/CD processes
- Be able to work with AWS
- Design/Propose technical solutions and/or improvements for new and existing product development.
- Create architectural documentation (UML)
- Contribute to monitoring and alerting
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Experienced in system architecture design and development
- Solid experience with Spring Framework, SpringBoot, SpringCloud
- Strong knowledge of Git, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, cloudformation
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (MSSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, DynamoDB)
- Familiarity with Logging, tracing, metrics, graphana
- Troubleshooting skills, profiling,
- Ability to communicate with customer via email
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience in AWS (cloudformation, VPC, ECS fargate, VPCE)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.