go to search
middle java developer for a travel company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle Java Developer for a Travel Company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join the global team.
The customer is an online travel agency and metasearch engine that helps book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruise ships, and vacation packages.
- Write code, cover it with unit, component, integration tests
- Contibute to CI/CD processes
- Be able to work with AWS
- Design/Propose technical solutions and/or improvements for new and existing product development.
- Create architectural documentation (UML)
- Contribute to monitoring and alerting
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Experienced in system architecture design and development
- Solid experience with Spring Framework, SpringBoot, SpringCloud
- Strong knowledge of Git, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, cloudformation
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (MSSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, DynamoDB)
- Familiarity with Logging, tracing, metrics, graphana
- Troubleshooting skills, profiling,
- Ability to communicate with customer via email
nice to have
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience in AWS (cloudformation, VPC, ECS fargate, VPCE)
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals