middle java developer for a travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join the global team.
The customer is an online travel agency and metasearch engine that helps book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruise ships, and vacation packages.
- Design/Propose technical solutions for new and existing product development.
- Analyze, evaluate the existing integration approaches and propose improvement plans.
- Analyze, evaluate the existing testing approaches (integration, performance), and propose the improvement plans.
- Establish CI/CD processes
- Establish monitoring, alerting
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Experienced in system architecture design and development.
- Hands on experience in AWS (CloudFormation, VPC, IAM, DynamoDB)
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Boot, SpringCloud
- Knowledge of Git, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, CloudFormation
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (MSSQL, Postgresql)
- Familiarity with Logging, tracing, metrics, Grafana, Datadog
- Troubleshooting and profiling skills
- Ability to communicate with customer via email/slack
nice to have
- Experience with Splunk is a plus