middle java developer for business information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The client provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- Develop new ETL flows on AWS that will be integrated into the existing "legacy" global flow
- Make it easier to process new datasets, and make it configurable so there is no need to write new code to add a new dataset
- All dataset-specific transformation mappings should be configurable
- Work in a complex distributed environment deploying on AWS
- Work with ETL frameworks, various data transformations (including but not limited by XSLT, XML, JSON), debugging and testing distributed application
- Spring Core
- ETL Solutions
- Basics of CI/CD process (Jenkins, Git)
- XML and JSON transformation and processing
- Experience working with large databases (relation, document-oriented)
- Core AWS Services like EC2/EKS, Lambda, Step Functions, S3, RDS/Aurora, DynamoDB, SQS/SNS, CF
- Excellent communication skills
- Long-run (2+ years) commitment is mandatory
- Knowledge of publishing business domain
- Apache Flink / Airflow
- Enterprise Search (Elastic Search)
- Data deduplication on a large scale
- AWS cost evaluation experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.