middle java developer for business information & media
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The client provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users. With more than 3,300 people employed worldwide, the company is headquartered in the historic coastal town Ipswich, MA, in the vicinity of Boston, MA. It is the leader in its field due to its cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. According to Forbes magazine, the company is ranked in the top 200 of the nation’s largest, privately-held corporations.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in large systems software design and development with hands-on experience in RESTful APIs using Spring Framework
- 2+ years of professional web development experience using Java for enterprise applications
- Hands-on experience developing, delivering, and supporting publicly-facing web applications
- Hands on experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Web Services, HTML, XML/JSON, HTTP, SSL
- 1+ years of experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy)
- Experience with API versioning design approaches, tools, interoperability, and SOA concepts
- Advanced understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, networking, and security
- Business Information & Media
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.