go to search
middle java developer for financial company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Java Developer For Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
- Develop, enhance and maintain code
- Implement UI in Angular with high quality
- Build back end Micro-services and REST APIs
- Implement quick prototypes
- Unit testing, performance testing
- Conduct code reviews
- Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI and other best practices
- Participate in architecture review
- Participate in discussions with designers
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Mentor other developers and collaborate with peers
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Enablement, and Design teams to assist with Data-related technical issues and support their Data infrastructure needs.
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with designing, developing applications and Micro-services, REST APIs
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience with working in a SCRUM team
- Experience with UI development which interacts with REST API
- Coding, full-stack preferably (not mandatory) development
- Ability to analyze legacy applications and define target state design/architecture
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.