go to search
middle java developer for hospitality company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Java Developer for Hospitality Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
- Own and deliver tested and optimized high-performance code for a distributed messaging environment
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward augmenting a DevOps culture
- Contribute to vigilantly rewriting, refactoring, and perfecting code
- Work with QA, product management and operations in an agile environment
- Craft clean code using design patterns and OO concepts, to ensure code is highly maintainable
- 2 years or more of experience in developing software using Java 8
- The ability to work independently
- Highly motivated and a fast learner
- Problem solver
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of Kafka
- Experience with GraphQL
- Solid knowledge of Node.js, Kotlin, React, Elasticsearch
- Experience with DynamoDB, S3, Lambda, Docker, Dropwizard, DataDog, Looker, Splunk
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.