go to search
middle java developer for insurance company
Amazon Web Services
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Java Developer For Insurance Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
Software Engineer to join team which is doing development of medical bill processing and payments Integration with Duck Creek platform at Insurance company.
- To be able to start engineering process immediately.
- Comfortable with incomplete requirements. Should not be a hindrance to start.
- Deliver software to production every sprint.
- High quality software with minimal defects.
- QA is an engineering discipline. More engineers.
- Set standards of high speed and quality engineering for other teams at Insurance compny
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with AWS Serverless (Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora DB, STS, IAM)
- Experience with AWS CDK w/ Typescript
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Bamboo)
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.