middle java developer for media company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is from the Netherlands. The project is about maintaining and extending product Legisway Essentials
- Solve production bugs provided by service managers
- Create new features. It's expected less this type of activity than maintaining
- Consult the customer about technical aspects of the product
- Leading the EPAM team (we're expecting this ability, but this is not a stiff expectation)
- Improve development process where it's possible
- 2+ years of Java experience
- 2+ years of Spring experience
- SQL (ideally experience with PostgreSQL)
- Experience in microservices development
- REST experience
- Understanding of SCRUM process
- Experience in creating and maintaining micro services/migration to microservices
- Client facing experience
- Persuading a customer and team members in choosing technologies for a solution. Ability to defend a point of view
- Working in SCRUM teams
- AWS, Kubernetes, Dockers knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.