middle java full-stack developer for a financial corporation
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Java Full-stack Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a Singaporean multinational financial services corporation operating across 18 markets.
- Java 1.5 and above. [ Good to have Java 1.8 ]
- Springboot microservices, Spring (spring security, spring integration, spring batch, spring data, spring cloud, spring boot)
- JPA (Java Persistent API), Hibernate, MyBatis
- Unix/Linux-Any Unix flavor
- SQL/Database knowledge/Performance-Tuning
- Any messaging knowledge [JMS, KAFKA]
- jQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
- Node JS [Good to have]
- Responsive Design, Cross-Platform [Web & Mobile], Cross-Browser Environment compatibility, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Web Services (Restful/Any web services)-Consumption experience is fine
- Groovy scripting
- Inspire Content Manager
- Inspire Designer
- Inspire Interactive
- Inspire Scaler
- Quadient product expertise
- Experience With Git, Bitbucket
- Knowledgeable of REST-Based APIs
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work
- Knowledge in MariaDB, or at least should have knowledge in RMDB (e.g, MySQL, Oracle)
- Preferable to have knowledge in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- AWS [Good to Have]
- Hadoop: Hive/Impala/Spark [Good to Have]
- Any NoSQL Database [DynamoDB, MongoDB, CASSANDRA, HBase, etc…]
- Familiar with Agile practice
- Establish Continuous integration and Release automation
- Good Communication & Troubleshooting skills
- English level proficiency B1
- Deep knowledge in Cloud technologies (AWS)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.