middle java software engineer for a software and remote connectivity services provider
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Java Software Engineer with knowledge of building and maintaining backend services and systems, experience in deployment and operations of backend systems in the cloud (AWS) to join our team.
The customer is a provider of software as a service and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management and customer engagement. The company's products give users and administrators access to remote computers.
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new best practices
- Perform fixes and optimization
- Deploy and operate backend systems in the cloud
- Build and maintain backend services and systems
- Participate in Code review sessions
- Experience in building and maintaining backend services and systems
- Knowledge of deployment and operations of backend systems in the cloud (AWS)
- Experience in build tools and container solutions like Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes
- Adherence to clean code principles
- Good understanding of software quality
- Good command of test-driven development and an agile mindset
- English level: writing - B2, speaking - B1+