We are currently looking for a remote Middle Java Software Engineer with 2+ years of Java experience and AWS proficiency to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with providing an accurate and efficient matching engine that allows users to resolve entities in open domain source content.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implement new product functionality
- Maintain an existing codebase
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Fix bugs if needed
- Proficiency in Java8
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Swagger OpenAPI
- Skills with Docker
- Practical experience with XML, JSON
- Experience in testing: JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience with *NIX systems
- Apache Maven or Gradle experience
- Knowledge of Git
- English level - A2
- Experience with AWS Serverless Stack
- Knowledge of Groovy
- Experience Guice/Spring or another DI framework
- Practical skills in Python
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Experience in development of RESTful services
- DynamoDB experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.