The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Producing a clean and efficient code based on the agreed standards and product requirements
- Integrating software components and third-party programs to a product
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading a product
- Reviewing the code of the Development Team Members
- Creating technical documentation
- Participating in Scrum events
- Providing task estimation in Story Points
- Recommend and execute a change that increases the productivity of the Scrum
- Strong experience with Angular
- Good communication skills (English B2 or higher)
- Team player and a proactive role model
- Knowledge of Redux
- Knowledge of unit testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.