Our customer is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution and the largest private bank in the world. The company client services are known for their strict bank–client confidentiality and culture of banking secrecy. Because of the bank's large positions in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific markets, the Financial Stability Board considers it a global systemically important bank.
- Designing and implementing user-friendly front-end applications
- Improving current and developing new features of several trading application
- Translating business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs
- Working closely with other senior software engineers
- Supporting the production users and investigating issues in production
- Knowledge of React (incl. Redux/Flux) or Angular or AngularJS frameworks
- Understanding of front-end development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit Testing, GIT / GITHUB, CSS Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA)
- Experience in front end unit testing
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of SOLID principles, OOP and design patterns
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Practical experience Java/Spring based rest API
- Understanding of Apache, Tomcat, UNIX/Linux environments
- Financial systems knowledge
- Experience with Agile methodologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.