The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- Implement new product functionality
- Support existing code, participate in Code Review
- Participate in the design of the application architecture
- Work in a team, participate in daily rallies, discussions of tasks
- Experience with React
- Experience with Redux
- Knowledge of SCSS(CSS-modules)
- B2+ level of English
- Experience in RichUI app development
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Docker, JQuery, KendoUI
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.