go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- Implement new product functionality
- Support existing code, participate in Code Review
- Participate in the design of the application architecture
- Work in a team, participate in daily rallies, discussions of tasks
- Experience with React
- Experience with Redux
- Knowledge of SCSS(CSS-modules)
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience in RichUI app development
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Docker, JQuery, KendoUI
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals