The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Developing a platform to improve consumers' access and experience in healthcare
- Refactoring of existing code, conducting code review
- 2+ years of professional experience
- HTML / CSS experience
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Exposure to TypeScript
- Web development using third-party APIs to enable functionality
- The ability to quickly pick up new frameworks, libraries, and APIs
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that rewards a creative, hands-on approach
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability for results
- Flexibility and openness to change and learn
- Ability to make decisions with incomplete or ambiguous information
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Proficiency with Node.js and/or Express
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.