The customer is a British online fashion and cosmetic retailer. The company was founded in London. It sells and offers a wide range of fashion-related content.
- Be involved in designing and implementing complex systems
- Understand and communicate the pros and cons of particular solutions
- Support the goal of achieving a true CI/CD environment
- Support customers with accessibility requirements
- Work to improve customer experience either through your own ideas or the User Experience teams
- Using monitoring and analytics to understand how customers use the site and any problems they experience
- Good knowledge of engineering fundamentals (SOLID/KISS/DRY/YAGNI)
- Experience with React, Redux or Knockout
- Experience with Jasmine
- Knowledge of CSS, SASS
- Excellent communication skills (English B2 or higher)
- Experience with Node.js, Express
- Experience with Cypress, Nightwatch, Webdriver.io
- Knowledge of Webpack, WebDriver
- Knowledge of Babel
- Familiarity with SEO, NFRs tuning
- Familiarity with Cloud based development
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.