Our Client is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access.
- Develop software patches and new features
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Take a part in code review activities
- Create applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Test, debug, maintain and/or update the application
- Analyze, review, and modify application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Experience with Angular 7+
- Understanding of SPA development
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Good communication (written, spoken) skills
- Experience with XML
- B2+ level of English
- Knowledge of SQL
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.