The customer is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world.
- Work on the delivery of the strategic Field Technology solution, which is the core toolset used by the WMA advisors, support staff and home office
- Interface with key parts of the technology organization, including other WMA development teams, Infrastructure Services, and QA teams
- Own and drive key technical deliverables
- 2+ years of development experience
- Hands-on design and development experience in ReactJS (React hooks), Redux, Context API, ES5, ES6, HMTL5, CSS3, Styled Components, Jest, Enzyme, React testing library, Design Patterns, GIT, webpack configuration Strong integration background, experience with REST, JSON and APIs
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced matrix environment
- A conceptual thinker who can articulate and execute his/her vision from concept to production
- Positive attitude and enjoy working hard and appreciate a good laugh
- Experience with the full software development life cycle including both traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience in CI/CD
- Knowledge of DBA
- Knowledge of Java
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.