The customer is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation operating across 18 markets.
The project values include customer-centric design, production quality code, DDD - Domain-Driven Design, TDD - Test Driven Development, pair programming, and automated DevOps pipeline.
- Collaborate with IT teams across locations in delivering software components
- Investigate and resolve production issues and global teams to maintain a stable production environment
- Take part in software design activities & discussions
- Write production quality code
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming
- Experience in Front-end / UI technologies
- Working experience with Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge in tools such as JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, QualityCenter etc.
- Strong communication skills and be able to coordinate technical discussion and activities with global and offshore teams
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud platforms is a plus
- Banking or financial services domain experience is a plus
- Webpack / Babel (optional)