The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Perform Front-End and Back End side development to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices at the beginning of the project assignation
- Understanding and analyze system requirements, be able to code and develop features and components required
- Apply code reviews and development quality reviews to make sure best practices are implemented
- Participate in project planning, grooming, and stand-up meetings
- Maintain and upgrade applications with new and existing features
- Create documentation and Test cases of new features
- Build reusable components for our design system
- Review requirements and suggest creative solutions (Diagram design)
- Proactively research, learn and adapt to new and trending technologies and tools
- Proactively work as a team to share knowledge and help team colleges
- Implement optimization process (app performance)
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Production experience with react-redux
- Good JS foundation
- HTML experience
- Good communication skill
- Understanding dev process (git-flow)
- Experinece with accessibility testing
- Knowledge of Redux,TypeScript
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.