The customer is an American online automotive resource providing with information about prices for new and used vehicles, dealer and inventory listings, a database of national and regional incentives and rebates, vehicle test drive reviews, and tips and advice on all aspects of car purchases and ownership.
The main pool of tasks is associated with developing high-quality software and solving complex engineering problems.
- Write high-quality code
- Work together with other team members on achieving common goal
- Perform code review of other team members
- Provide estimates for tasks
- Meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 features
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS/Stylus)