The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with developing an application for as part of this software for Desktop and Web.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the application’s functionality
- Good knowledge of Angular
- Experience with ES5
- Experience HTML
- Knowledge of ESLint
- CI knowledge
- Experience with Node.js / NPM
- Git source control knowledge
- Gulp / Grunt
- English level proficiency B1
- ES6 experience
- Understanding of HTML5
- Knowledge of Jasmine
- Experience with QUnit
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.