go to search
middle kotlin developer for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle Kotlin Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Kotlin Developer to join our team.
- Producing and maintaining high quality, tested and efficient code, following industry standards.
- Developing proof of concepts for new, innovative solutions.
- Performing analysis, estimating work, creating, and updating software architecture and design.
- Leading, coaching and mentoring a team of developers at different levels
- Recommending research, prototypes and technology selections that address business problems
- 2+ years of proven experience in Software Development
- 2+ years of experience in Java/Kotlin
- Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering best-practices, pattern/anti-patterns, and Object-oriented design
- Ability to create and maintain large and complex system architectures
- Solid understanding of performance-critical, real-time, highly available and distributed systems
- Strong analytical skills, experience with domain modeling and requirement elicitation
- Core programming knowledge on multi-threading, garbage collector, advanced debugging and memory profiling
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and attention to details
- Good knowledge of computer networking and the TCP/IP stack
- Experience with databases modeling and ORM frameworks
- Experience with Domain Driven and Microservices Design
- Experience with designing REST APIs, (gRPC desirable) and API gateways/routing in Kubernetes
- Experience with PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- Experience with some of the industry-standard frameworks, Spring Framework, RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD practices, and Agile development methodologies
- Experience with version control using Git and Azure DevOps Server
- Strong written and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively interact with local and offshore development teams
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.