middle manual tester for a video game company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Manual Tester with 2+ years of experience in functional testing, high-quality bug reporting experience and exploratory testing experience to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Functional testing
- Engine investigation and trouble-shooting
- Execution of existing Test Cases
- Verification of complicated bugs and cases
- Written communication with the customer
- Exploratory and Ad Hoc testing
- Daily smoke passes
- Regression testing
- 2+ years of QA experience: functional, non-functional, regression, smoke testing
- Fast learner
- Good soft-skills
- Test case creation experience
- High-quality bug reporting experience
- Exploratory testing experience
- Efficient communication with development team members in English
- Basic (any) software development experience
- Requirements analysis and testing experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine (even non-production experience)
- Knowledge of 3D graphics - 3D content creation or 3D software development
- Whitebox testing experience
- C++ experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.