middle microsoft power apps developer for a travel company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Microsoft Power Apps Developer with 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and debugging MS Dynamics 365 modules and applications to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of the travel booking service.
- Customize the product to meet the needs of the customer based on the specifications
- Integrate the solution with the customer’s legacy databases and systems
- Implement add-ons and code from third parties
- Initial test of the developed functionality
- Data migration development and testing
- Create and configure apps (model-driven, canvas app)
- Create and manage processes (workflows, business rules, business process flow)
- Modify an existing data model, import and export data
- Create, configure and maintain Microsoft Flows
- Manage environments
- Manage applications
- Perform system administration
- Migrate data and objects from legacy and external systems
- Integrate Power Platform with other systems
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and debugging Microsoft Dynamics 365 (PowerApps) modules and applications
- Knowledge of coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (PowerApps) based Solutions
- Good command of Microsoft CRM SDK, developing Plugins using C#, Web Services and custom reports using SQL Reporting Services
- English level proficiency B1