middle ms365 engineer for a pharmaceutical company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle MS365 Engineer with hands-on experience with MS365 and focus on MS Exchange (both On-premise & Online) to join our team.
This role is for a world leading pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to work as an Engineer for a large infrastructure support and maintenance function, spanning several continents
- Ensuring availability and performance of the supported technology/platform services
- Initial triaging, and remediation if possible of all P1, P2, P3, and P4 incidents
- Escalating incidents from events to CC/SD on outage Incidents
- Updating Knowledge base articles
- Incident queue management
- Being the Technical point of contact
- Responsible for POC of new products
- Working on Incidents, Changes, Service & Problem Requests
- Creating and updating Known Error documentation
- Experience with MS365
- Experience with Exchange On premise and Exchange Online, email security
- Knowledge of Office 365 users and licenses
- eFax experience
- Knowledge of Office 365 groups and some components of MS Teams including meeting booking and calendar
- Experience with other small Apps from Microsoft such as MS Bookings
- English level proficiency B1
- O365 Support experience
- Microsoft Bookings
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.