middle .net automated testing engineer
We are currently looking for a remote Middle .NET Automated Testing Engineer with 2+ years of automated testing experience to join our team.
The customer is a company that provides utility services. It extracts, processes, transports, and refines natural gas.
- Utilize BDD tools such as SpecFlow, Cucumber, FitNesse or similar in order to evolve a robust automation pack
- Develop fixtures (step definitions) in C#
- Build continuous integration approaches leveraging reporting tooling
- 2+ years of automated testing in .NET experience
- C# programming skills
- Previous experience of writing good automated Gherkin scenarios
- SQL skills
- Experience of testing data as a primary QA goal with large data sets
- Data flow and data mapping testing experience
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of application testing and familiarity with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools such as Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Mingle, Jira, Rally or similar
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and associated test practices
- Ability to define test techniques and coverage for testing of requirements
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- English skills: B1 for writing, B1+ for speaking
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.