middle .net developer for a publishing company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer to become a part of our team.
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision-makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries
- Develop new functionality
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- Create functional specifications
- 2+ years of experience in NET/C#
- 1+ years of experience with Angular
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices (2+ years)
- Experience with Web Services (REST)
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, work with the team and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Ability to work independently while being a team player
- Willingness to learn new skills relevant to the job
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing software using Agile development methodology
- Good command of English: Intermediate+ level (B2) and higher
- Prior experience in legal or financial systems
- Prior experience with time and billing system (Elite/Aderant/Rainmaker/ProLaw/Juris/Rippe)
- Practical Azure development experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.