middle .net developer for an energy company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a joint venture that develops, produces, and markets oil and related products. The company is the largest oil producer in Kazakhstan.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- 2+ years of experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Familiarity with azure cloud
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Entity Framework
- CSS (Bootstrap)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.