go to search
middle .net developer for financial company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle .NET Developer for Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
- Working within a cross functional Scrum team
- Analyse, design and develop web apps
- Identify and resolve app issues
- Assess the health and performance of apps
- Provide appropriate research support to business groups within the organization
- Speak effectively in one-on-one and in small group situations
- Recommend solutions for new ideas
- Identify and recommend solutions for problems
- 2+ years of .NET experience
- Excellent Knowledge of object oriented development techniques with particular emphasis on C#
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience of CI / CD (GitHub, Team City/Jenkins, Octopus deploy pipeline, GitCloud)
- Experience of analysis and documentation techniques including user stories, use cases and design specifications, and the ownership of those solutions through to delivery
- Experience of the full SDLC, ideally with an Agile approach
- Ideally an understanding of large corporate/matrix organization processes and procedures
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.