go to search
middle .net developer for healthcare company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle .NET Developer For Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
- Working within a cross functional Scrum team.
- Analyse, design and develop web apps.
- Identify and resolve app issues.
- Assess the health and performance of apps.
- Provide appropriate research support to business groups within the organization.
- Speak effectively in one-on-one and in small group situations.
- Recommend solutions for new ideas.
- Identify and recommend solutions for problems.
- 2+ years of experience with .NET
- 1 or 2 yrs of experience with working in Maintenance & Support project
- Knowledge of any of the ticket systems like ServiceNow and be aware of terminology such as Incident mgmt/Change mgmt/Problem mgmt etc.,
- Knowledge of object oriented development techniques with particular emphasis on C#, .Net Core MVC, CSS, jQuery, react, SQL Server.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with CI / CD (GitHub, Team City/Jenkins, Octopus deploy pipeline, GitCloud).
- Experience with analysis and documentation techniques including user stories, use cases and design specifications, and the ownership of those solutions through to delivery.
- Experience with the full SDLC, ideally with an Agile approach.
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals